Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Alimony, Child Custody & Child Support
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Oberliesen & Henderson is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Alimony, Child Custody and Child Support cases. Based in Shalimar, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Oberliesen & Henderson has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. Our experienced attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Military Divorce: If your marriage is ending and you require legal representation for a military divorce, our skilled attorneys withOberliesen & Henderson will strive to ensure the well-being of you and your family.
- Legal Separation: Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. We can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. Our attorneys are experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, our attorneys have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
- Uncontested Divorce: If you and your spouse are divorcing and have agreed on the terms, our attorneys withOberliesen & Henderson can help finalize your uncontested divorce. We will ensure that legal requirements are satisfied in a prompt, cost-effective manner.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Florida, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in Florida, you need an experienced attorney on your side. We meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Our assault and battery lawyers have the skills and knowledge to defend you.
When you retain the services of Oberliesen & Henderson, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Shalimar law firm today
Oberliesen & Henderson sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Shalimar. Call the firm at 850-634-3785 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.